Re: [hostapix] I need help filling a trough

Betsy,
I asked my husband about the #3 industrial zonilite, he said he's not heard
of it.  Is it heavy or very large?  What we used was about the size of
vermiculite,
maybe a bit smaller and very light weight.  A 3'x2' bag weights about 20
lbs. if that.
If the #3 is light weight and small I think it would be better to use it,
since
that is the point.  Where did you find it?
Also, I told you wrong about the silicone, my husband said we used acrylic
hardener.
It's a liquid.  Sorry, the mind goes in strange circles sometimes.
He said you should be able to buy it at a hardware store.  It is a concrete
hardener.
The fiber mesh is like working with dirty, wet dog hair, nasty stuff.  It
doesn't want to mix very well with anything.
IGLH
Sam I Am