Re: [hostapix] I need help filling a trough

I don't know if it would help, But you can use a concrete bonding agent which
is also a strengthener/hardener.
It does make the set up time a bit less...all hardware stores get it.  I get
mine at Home Depot or Lowes. I do buy it by the gallon.  The hardest thing
for me was trying to find condrete coloring agents.

Betty