Re: any help would be appreciated

I'm afraid we're all toast, Judy. Over on the Perennials list people are talking about covering beds with remay cloth, but I'm afraid I just have too many hostas to make that practical. So what freezes, freezes. It's especially frustrating since the Sluggo seems to be doing such a good job and the hostas are beautiful.

It won't kill them, I guess, but they will sure look like hell the rest of the year.

Gerry