Re: any help would be appreciated

In a message dated 4/16/2001 7:08:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jmccann@hovac.com writes:

Judy in Virginia, depressed!

Don't get too depressed ....wait, as the weather changes all the time.  Could
be even colder,BUT it could be even warmer.
Now, you wanna be depressed, just found out that VOLES have taken
out-permanently-30 very good and some very big hostas. Maybe more We're on a
new property and didn't see any evidence of voles last fall.  Did I mention
the 8(so far) 2/3 gallon shrubs that have no roots...............and I was
worried about the deer.
Walter Cullerton , Bucks County,Pa