Re: Mystery man's back yard...mustache??

Charlie wrote:
Hi Bob,
I knew my large screen would come in useful one day.
Your moustache looks very elegant!!
All the best
Charlie
UK
----------------
 Cindy wrote:
Are you teasing us, Charlie?  When I blew up the image the picture was
way too distorted to make out ANY details!  How'd you do that??
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a
Hi Cindy,
I am now sworn to secrecy so cannot give you a straight answer.
Instead I will give you a quote from Lord Byron's 'Don Juan' :-

"  'Tis strange - but true; for truth is always strange; Stranger than
fiction."

Happy Easter!
Charlie
UK