Re: NC

Actually Kris, you're pretty fortunate.  EVERY hosta we have is at least
a foot out of the ground, many much more.  Then comes today with it's 15
and 2" of snow, followed by tomorrow with it's predicted plummet to 18.
Guess I don't need to describe the mess....it's all soggy mush.  Added to
that are all the fruit trees which were in full bloom.  The south is
great, but unpredictable temps make it difficult here.  It was much
better in Minnesota.  I don't ever recall a mess like we have here now.
John Lanier

--
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier