Re: [hostapix] The PANTHEON GARDENS Picture #2

Beautiful!  What a great pix for a nasty day.  Thanks!
IGLH
Sam I Am

Hosta Friends:
Hey, baby, it's cold outside.  What better way to get away from 38 degree
weather is to stay inside and look at hosta pictures.  Here is a shot of my
favorite hosta garden.  You will note:  Not an annual or any perennial in
sight to distract the eye from the beauty of hosta leaves.  She firmly
believes her favorite saying:  "Friends don't let friends plant annuals." You
must see this garden this summer if you are passing thru the Des Moines area.
I''ll even show you Marvin's Victory Gardens.

Hugh Moore says: Our policy is to blame the computer.

Lemkiowa

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com