from [Stacy Holtzman ]

      I was scared about the cold, and here is what I did.  I had gone to a
nursery friend and gotten about 600 large nursery pots as a start to pot up
ALL THE HOSTAS THAT HAD EXTENSIVE VOLE DAMAGE (this almost caused me to quit
gardening forever) and used these to cover up my miniatures, collection
hostas, and some other beds.  I had (being a true Hoosier) multiple green
and blue tarps that I covered the potted groups of vole damaged hostas.
Then, being further dismayed at the weather forecast, took all of the
clothes out of our closet and covered the rest of our banks.  If there could
be an aerial photograph of our house it would be such fun.  There is
everything from satin sheets, bird cage covers, spandex gymwear, long
underwear, and beach towels in our yard!  But I am glad I did it because our
pachsandra were clinched up this morning, the sign of a deep freeze.
Stacy

--B_3070426933_96338

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Weather Channel</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> &nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I was scared about the cold, and here is what I did. &nbs=
p;I had gone to a nursery friend and gotten about 600 large nursery pots as =
a start to pot up ALL THE HOSTAS THAT HAD EXTENSIVE VOLE DAMAGE (this almost=
 caused me to quit gardening forever) and used these to cover up my miniatur=
es, collection hostas, and some other beds. &nbsp;I had (being a true Hoosie=
r) multiple green and blue tarps that I covered the potted groups of vole da=
maged hostas. &nbsp;Then, being further dismayed at the weather forecast, to=
ok all of the clothes out of our closet and covered the rest of our banks. &=
nbsp;If there could be an aerial photograph of our house it would be such fu=
n. &nbsp;There is everything from satin sheets, bird cage covers, spandex gy=
mwear, long underwear, and beach towels in our yard! &nbsp;But I am glad I d=
id it because our pachsandra were clinched up this morning, the sign of a de=
ep freeze.<BR>
Stacy