Careful with your "clicks"

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Careful with your "clicks"
  • From: Linda <falkora@smig.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:43:16 -0500

Did I ever make a boo-boo!  (I think)  I clicked on a link at the bottom of
lemkeiowa, thinking I would get a picture of Pantheon Gardens and
instead I got a website on Debt Counseling.  I suspect this will
result in my 'mailbox' being full of solicitations from this firm!
If that happens, is there any way I can get off their list?  I should
have looked at the link more closely before I clicked on it.
southern Minn. where it didn't get as cold as the forecast...and the
new snow is gone.  And the hostas aren't up but the May Apples are