Re: [hostapix] Preserving Our Treasures

Bill Meyer wrote:
a website nowadays can easily hold 1000 or
> more color photos.
Hi Bill
	The library has about 7267 files in it and I am guessing around 5000 of
them are photos.
	We had a seed auction thanks to Bill Nash and the money is just sitting
there waiting to be used for something important. Since the library
probably doesn't need money for a couple of more years(would have to ask
Barbara Jones) maybe that money could go for something like this. It
would be photos that might be added to the library or whatever was
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/