Re: Weather Channel

In a message dated 4/18/2001 5:56:24 AM Central Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

In a message dated 4/17/01 9:01:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< Low expected in Indianapolis area tonite is 26 F. Gee, I had some
beauties
coming up---bye bye hostas----I shall cut them down about 1/4 inches below
soil level--they will come back!

Clyde, I had not thought about this before, but do you slice the whole eye
shoot off or just the affected leaves?  N.

Hi!
Cut the whole plant down----however--we did not have the hard frost that was
predicted.

Clyde C.