Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 6:43 AM
Subject: [hostapix] The bottom

So far this is the low at my house, but historically the low temperature has occurred right around 8:00 am
Notice the importance of even a little wind!  We may make it yet!  Alex Summers always told me that he believed that for plants in the ground 27F was the breaking point!  We are really going to put that one to the test.  Can't wait to get home from work and walk the property to assess what damage there is.

National Weather Bureau:
Fairfax Station, VA   (6:02 a.m. ET)
Cond: M/clear Temp: 28F Feels: 32F Wind: NW 1 Barometer: 30.22 Humidity: 100%

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win