Re: Cold nights

Chick I get the data from www.weather.com

You type in your zip code on the first screen and click on go.  The next screen has current data but toward the bottom it has a hyperlink to "hour by hour" data.  Problem with this is it only does an 8 hour spread bu I was up at 5:00 am for work and checked it before leaving home and after getting to work and plotted the numbers.  So this sight is good for future reference but I don't know if it has the hourly historical data.  I haven't tried it but I am told that www.noaa.gov may heve the data for a month or so back, but as I said I haven't tried it yet!