Yearbook Arrives in CT

Hey Guys!
My AHS Yearbook and the 2000 hosta registrations book arrived in CT today!
It is fabulous!

Congratulations to everyone who had a hand in putting these publications
together and getting them into the hands of the AHS membership!

In 2000 284 hostas were registered! I think it is wonderful to have this
information on these new and recently registered cultivars in our hands so
quickly. Marvin will be busy with corrections from other year's registrations
and adding to his Lemke list!

The Yearbook is an invaluable tool!  It is packed full of local society
information, regional information, national messages and word about the
workings of the AHS. Of particular note to me was how generous many local and
regional societies have been with funds for research and Journal color pages
and other AHS projects.

The Raleigh convention material is in there as well as info on many of the
AHS Regional meetings that are coming up!  Check them out!

Again, a big thanks to everyone behind the scenes of these GEMS! You all
deserve our praise!
Carol in CT z6/5