frosted back

Well, it was with great fear and trepidation.... but I went on faith that
The Word from many of you was:  "If the freeze got them, cut them back."
So I have done.  Took the pruning knife to about a dozen or so - and they
can be categorized as either being Hosta of lessor substance or one or
two heavy substance cultivars were in just the wrong spot.  All Hosta hit
by the freeze were within a 20' circle - or perhaps a square.  The deed
is done.

John Lanier, I can only imagine - but not envy - the task you must have
up on the mountain.  You have my moral support and if I were closer, I
would gladly lend a hand.

The weather in Columbus OH has again turned to more "normal" temperature
fluctuations and we can only hope that Mother Nature does not play
another mean trick on us.