Re: What Causes This??(tip dieback)

Bill and Bevie,

I don't just get tip dieback. I lose complete leaves. I never considered
it much of an issue as usually a new leaf is coming as the oldest is
dieing off. Agreeing with Bill, it is probably a lack of roots. Growing
them under lights is forcing top growth at such an accelerated, the
roots just can't keep up. It could be an interesting experiment for
someone with the space to do, to see the amount of dieback at different
light periods (24hr., 16hr. ect).