  • Subject: RE:
  • From: "Diann Barbee Thoma" <diannthoma@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:48:13 -0500

I "replied" to a recent one of those, and got a very interesting message back.  (My intention was to spam the sender.) Seems whoever sends the virus "spoofs" where my "reply" email went. IOW, the reply address was NOT the address from which it was actually sent.
The reply that came, however, talked much about the virus and how you get it etc. One of us (at least) on this robin probably has it. The virus takes your address book and sends itself around. Etc. etc.  Has a way of propagating itself.  Very nice of the folks from which the Snow White email seems to come from to give so much helpful info.