Re: Nutty Husband

  • Subject: Re: Nutty Husband
  • From: "Denise Nakon" <beautbug@tm.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:46:33 -0400

Walter, where did you get Nutty Husband from?
Ken: there's your answer..........August Moon

Jim: By gosh, that's exactly what I was going to tell Ken...............

For me..Lunar Eclipse, Creme de Menthe untile I threw it out, Nutty Husband,
Crown Jewel but to a lesser degree, Hoosier Homecoming, Evening
Walter Cullerton, Bucks County, Pa