Fwd: China PLEASE READ THIS AND ACT ON IT... Very off Off subject

  • Subject: Fwd: China PLEASE READ THIS AND ACT ON IT... Very off Off subject
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:50:01 -0500

Title: Potpourri of Horses Stationery from StationeryCentral

Potpourri of Horses Stationery
From: Kate Elisabeth Ardissono

Please Read this!   (I've cut and pasted from all the previous forwards)

Remember all the junk stuff that came from Japan?

Do know about or Did you Read about Pearl Harbor?

Will China be the Next Country to pull a Perl Harbor???

Are we Americans as dumb as we appear or is just that we do not think?

While the Chinese held our plane and its crew hostage, (they are free now, thank the Lord) presumably to get more time to inspect the plane, the media wrangled its hands and criticized the Bush Administration for perceived errors. Yet 70% of Americans believe that the trading privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended. Well, duh.. why do you need the government to suspend trading privileges? DO IT YOURSELF!! Simply look on the bottom of every product you buy, and if it says "Made in China" or "PRC" (and that now includes Hong Kong), simply choose another product or none at all. You will be amazed at how dependent you are on Chinese products, however you will be equally amazed at what you can do without. Who needs plastic eggs to celebrate Easter? If you must have eggs, use real ones and benefit some American farmer. Easter is just an example, the point is.. do not wait for the government to act. Just go ahead and assume control on your own. If 200 million Americans refuse to buy just $20 each of Chinese goods, that a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in our favor...fast!! The downside? Some American businesses will feel a temporary pinch from having foreign stockpiles of inventory. The solution, lets give them fair warning. So, we will not implement this UNTIL May 1, and we will only continue it until June1. That is only one month of trading losses, but it will hit the Chinese for 1/12 th of the total or 8% of their American exports. Then they will at least have to ask themselves if the benefits of their arrogance and lawlessness were worth it.

Remember, May 1 to June 1. Send this to everybody you know.

Show them we are Americans and NOBODY can take our people and hold them.

Pass it on America!!

Download your FREE personalized Stationery now from StationeryCentral.com