Re: off subject

I think what he can't handle is an addiction to drugs.  I'd be more judgemental if I could loose about 25 pounds, like my doctor told me to do about 10 years ago.  For some reason, it seems logical to me to take blood pressure medication every day rather than give up fattening food and beer.

At least I quit smoking about 20 years ago.  Funny how some people can't quit even though they know they're likely to die from it.  I bet if we threw their asses in jail they'd quit.

Luckily, most of our addictions are just stupid, not illegal.  Frankly I can't see the logic in throwing someone in jail for ruining his own life.  But hey, you can't argue with success, can you?

Liberal to the very end.
Gotta go now, got a bit of heart burn and a pain running down my arm.  I think my body is telling me it needs another beer.

Sam wrote:

You would think he'd have learned by now.  Can't handle his fame or money.IGLH
Sam I Am
 Breaking news!!!!!  Robert Downey Jr. was arrested again......under the influence of a controlled substance.........I am soooooo surprised and feel soooo sorry for him.........N O T !