Regionalisation

  • Subject: Regionalisation
  • From: Arnhild Bleie <abbl@online.no>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:10:12 +0200

Ran Lydell writes in Hosta journal/Yearbook about how different kinds of
Hosta grows well or not in different climate. Like the sieboldiana types
like Minnesota climate (long strong dormancy) while fragrant types didn't
etc.
The trend to regionalise  will continue Ran says.
So now I wonder if there already exist lists over this and where I can find
them? What will be best to plant in a PNW alike climate (like mine west
coast N.European) ?

Arnhild .. finally back online .. in Hardanger - Norway