What would you pay for an ideal garden label?

  • Subject: What would you pay for an ideal garden label?
  • From: HMinnesota@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:04:06 EDT

Folks,

I own four patents in the label industry.  I might have an idea for something
that might solve everyone's needs that I have read about for a long time on
the Internet - including my own.  The problem is my label would be a little
more expensive than what is out there.  On other hand, it would more than
meet the needs I have read about.

I am trying to figure out if I should go to all of the time and expense to
patent, manufacture and market something.  In crunching numbers to prepare a
business plan to see if I could provide this great idea and at the same time
not go broke doing so, I need to have an idea what people would be willing to
pay for it.

I am not asking this to gouge anyone.  Just a typical question an
entrepreneur asks.

How much would you be willing to pay for a very, very good garden label that
meets more needs than you thought you ever had?  Please be honest and
realistic.  This is not a bogus question.

Thanks,
Thomas S. Carlson
President
HostasDirect.Com