Re: Botanical Gardens

This might be out of the way for many people, but if you ever go to Kauai,
there are three National Tropical Botanical Gardens there that are a MUST.
I talked my father and my husband into going with me (very serious
non-gardeners), and they even told me they enjoyed it.  They are Limahuli
Gardens, Allerton Gardens, and McBryde Gardens. Amazing stuff going on at
these places!

Here is the link
http://ntbg.org/location.html

Hope this helps