Re: Botanical Gardens

This might be out of the way for many people, but if you ever go to Kauai,
there are three National Tropical Botanical Gardens there that are a MUST.
I talked my father and my husband into going with me (very serious
non-gardeners), and they even told me they enjoyed it.  They are Limahuli
Gardens, Allerton Gardens, and McBryde Gardens. Amazing stuff going on at
these places!

Here is the link

Hope this helps