Convention 2002 -- don't miss out!

  • Subject: Convention 2002 -- don't miss out!
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:21:48 EST

Hey guys, we are getting there, 35 more registrations for the convention in the last two days.  At this rate we will easily break 300 by the end of the week.  Come join us for a great time in Spokane.  With this level of attendance everyone should get a chance to meet each other and become even better friends.

And thanks to some hard work over the weekend Bernie has made it easier to access ALL of the information on the 2002 convention at the AHS homepage.  Just go to www.hosta.org, and click on AHS National Convention 2002 information and it will take you directly to a list of items about the upcoming convention, and dead center on the screen will be the link to the registration form.  And remember, Dennis Dillin has told me that there will be no late fee for registrations dated (mailed) by Friday April 5!

I hope to see you all there, it should be a real blast down by the river side!

Kevin P. Walek