Re: Master Gardener

I know I shouldn't say this, but most of the people who come in here primarily
to give me unsolicited advice and to convince me that they know how to run my
nursery better than I do usually start by telling me that they are master
gardeners.

I've developed a Pavlovian response to it.  Tell me you're a master gardener
and watch my eyes glaze over.

I'm sure it's a great program.  I just suspect that the best master gardeners
are the ones who don't have to tell anyone.

Chick