Re: Missing hostas

  • Subject: Re: Missing hostas
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:55:15 -0600

We have a world of squirrels.  Smaller than the fox squirrels in Houston and
I'm told they are called cat squirrels here.  They have white bellies
instead of that orangey yellow and are quite petite.  They are also
excellent bird feeder raiders.

I haven't seen them playing around in that front bed, but I suppose
anything's possible.