Re: Missing hostas

  • Subject: Re: Missing hostas
  • From: "Helen" <msbucky@rogers.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:54:49 -0400

Hi Dave
I'm in Canada - Ontario to be exact.  The weather has been miserable around here - no sign of hostas, barely a couple of inches of tulips showing.  It has warmed up a little this week though, around 52 deg f. but raining like cats and dogs...  They've promised us that it will be more springlike later in the week though (I hope!).
We've been running around like fools house hunting the last while.  Finally decided it's time to move out to the countryside somewhere with a little more space!  LOL  Easier said than done!  I can just imagine the great fun it will be moving all the hostas, never mind my favourite perennials and shrubs...  yeek...  At least alot of the hostas are already in pots.