Re: spring..I hope

  • Subject: Re: spring..I hope
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 05:21:22 +0100

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:
Mary,
Even up here in the frozen north..the thaw has hit.
Hostas are finally starting up.
We might even see an 80 this week.
Grass is even turning green.
I think everybody is outside playing...in the dirt, grass or what ever.
Now if somebody could tell my oaks to drop their leaves so lawn work could begin....

Paula
Blaine, Mn

Hi Paula:  Same here in Fargo, where it was about 65 today. Some hosta pips showing on the south side of the house. Last week I was at a seminar at Syracuse University in New York, where I had the real pleasure of seeing hellebores blooming on the campus. We don't have them up my way. Kris

--
Kris Groberg, Ph.D., Curator
Heritage Hjemkomst Interpretive Center