Re: spring. I hope

  • Subject: Re: spring. I hope
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:34:37 EDT

Mike,

NO WAY...lol.

They are calling for cooler here but drier...
But gee have they been wrong before??????

I saw the 37 for a low and thinking how warm can the cement get before I have to start dragging hostas back into the garage...
And that would go for anything else I get...
It doesn't get into the ground till mid May.

Would they call that Lake effect snow...no wait you are on the wrong side...lol.
Hope you do not see a single flake...

Paula