Re: Corn Glutten

  • Subject: Re: Corn Glutten
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:20:06 -0400

Hi Judy,

One of the local nurseries carry it, near me. It's also available from
Garden's Alive!, they add a few things and call it "Wow! Plus"
You might also check feed stores, maybe? (That I don't have near me -
just guessing.)

It inhibits roots from growing, and it's recommended that you wait until
after the first mowing of newly seeded grass, so I'd assume that there's
a fairly long window in which to apply it, but of course I'm sure it
works better, if you put it down early enough that most weed seeds
haven't taken a good hold, yet.