Re: Slugs

  • Subject: Re: Slugs
  • From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@brandonu.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:47:07 -0500

Hi Ann,

Last year we were infested with climbing cutworms.  They did a lot of
damage to the hostas.  I had never heard of them before but they are just
as destructive as their cousins who live at or just under the ground, just
a slightly different color.  I used a product called Trounce to treat the
most chewed up ones (strangely enough it was the blues and heavily
corrugated ones these blighters preferred).

BJ in SW MB