From: EntICE11@aol.com [mailto:EntICE11@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 6:35 AM
To: hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: Re: spring. I hope

NO WAY...lol.

They are calling for cooler here but drier...
But gee have they been wrong before??????

I saw the 37 for a low and thinking how warm can the cement get before I
have to start dragging hostas back into the garage...
And that would go for anything else I get...
It doesn't get into the ground till mid May.

Would they call that Lake effect snow...no wait you are on the wrong
Hope you do not see a single flake...