RE: spring. I hope

  • Subject: RE: spring. I hope
  • From: Larry McLain <olemacdee@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

Just to let everyone know, it is snowing like crazy here!  We have had about three inches in the last hour or so! Hopefully it will stop soon. It is suppose to be 45 for the high tomorrow. Can you believe it, it was 87 here the day before. Our cold spell is suppose to last till Sunday night. This should be the last one, I hope!  I have had all the seedlings outside for the last few days. Moving them in at night. Today, it has been raining out, so I kept them in the garage. This afternoon, the temperature started to drop fast. I started carrying the seedlings back to the basement. By the time I got all of the trays moved, some of the annuals were showing signs of being frost bit. Larry

  "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com> wrote:

Please Please let it stay north. Or atleast move
even farther north!

I've got 4 huge pots of August Moonies that are all
just about unfurled. I guess I can get out the hand
cart and wheel them indoors for a day or two. I'd
really rather not. But one has to do what one has
to do.

I have pretty decent sunburn on back sholders and
neck..... Now snow. Oy.