spring

** High Priority **

Anyone in Minnesota still believe spring is here?

>>> hosta-open DIGEST <hosta-open-owner@hort.net> 2:01:01 AM Tuesday, April 16, 2002 >>>

hosta-open DIGEST       Tuesday, April 16 2002       Volume 01 : Number 298

In this issue:

        Re: spring..I hope
        Bob Kuk
        Re: Bob Kuk
        Re: Bob Kuk
        trifluralin?
        Re: trifluralin?
        Slugs, was Re: Bob Kuk
        Slugs
        Re: Slugs
        Fw: Slugs
        Re: Slugs
        Re: Bob Kuk
        Re: Slugs
        Re: [hostapix] trifluralin?
        RE: [hostapix] trifluralin?
        Re: [hostapix] trifluralin?
        Re: spring. I hope
        Re: Slugs
        Re: Corn Glutten
        Re: [hostapix] trifluralin?
        RE: spring. I hope
        Re: Corn Glutten

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:52:20 +0100
From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
Subject: Re: spring..I hope

- --------------EE9AD6F6C7E8F8797225992F

Larry McLain wrote:

>  Hello, Kris! I see that you are my neighbor to the south. I live in
> Grand Forks. Boy, this has been some weekend, hasn't it! If it stays
> like this, we should be planting in the gardens before long. I took
> out about three hundred hosta seedlings today, to get their first
> taste of the sun. I put them along the fence that I was working on,
> for a little protection from the wind. They were out for half the day,
> and really enjoyed it. We even had butterflies flying around the
> hostas that were blooming. What a perfect day, and no mosquitos! Nice
> to meet you neighbor! Larry

Hey, Larry. I come to Grand Forks often. My dearest friend lies there,
and she is a true hostaphile. Her name is Bonnie Durrenberger, she's in
the phone book. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. We are the only
two ND members of AHA (at last count anyway). Kris

- --
Kristi Groberg, Ph.D., Curator
Heritage Hjemkomst Interpretive Center
202 First Avenue North
Moorhead, Minnesota  56561-0157, USA
http://www.hjemkomst-center.com
office fax:  218-299-5510
office phone:  218-299-5511, ext./voice mail 226
[mailto:kris.groberg@ci.moorhead.mn.us]
[mailto:kgroberg@hotmail.com], MSN Messenger
[mailto:kgroberg@fargocity.com]