Re: : Blue Hostas

  • Subject: Re: : Blue Hostas
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:58:08 -0500

HoroRL@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 4/26/2002 10:16:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jlanier@yancey.main.nc.us writes:
>      'Sea Blue Sapphire'
> Hi, John:
> Do you mean 'Sea Sapphire'?  If so, Hosta Finder 2002 lists about 25
> venders at an average price of $12.86.
> Hostally,
> Rich
Hi Rich
	I think a person or two called it Sea Blue Sapphire, I was wondering
about that myself. I have a few Sea Sapphire and have to agree they are
some of the bluist. Along with Fragrant Blue which is a lighter and more
pleasing sky blue in my opinion than some of the others which are a
darker blue.
                Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/