HGTV on Hostas

  • Subject: HGTV on Hostas
  • From: "Robert Leask" <rleask@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:58:10 +0000

I am led to believe that HGTV will be featuring the gardens of Phil Little of Waterloo Ontario on May 2 at 3:30, 8:30,11:30 and 2:30 am.  Some of you may have already seen this segment as it may have been previewed some time last fall.  It is certainly worth seeing this fantastic setting both for the variety of cultivars and the creative landscaping as well.

(and will someone please tape it for me as I am too rural for cable and no dish either)

Bob Leask
Ontario Hosta Society

--------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the message text UNSUBSCRIBE HOSTA-OPEN