Biographical beds of living hybridizers

  • Subject: Biographical beds of living hybridizers
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 08:35:14 EDT

Good morning, all:

Many years ago, I started collecting hosta of hybridizer's from MA.  I have become fixated on Dr. Kevin Vaughn hosta at the point in time.  I have posted Kevin, and he doesn't have some of his hosta.  He said that some of his introductions weren't strong growers but were interesting at the time.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone has any of the following or knows of someone who has any of these to contact me privately:
'Blue Lace', 'Center Stage', 'Changing Moods', 'Gold Piece', 'Polly Bishop', 'Tarnished', 'Top Banana', and/or sport of 'Formal Attire' as listed in the Hosta Genus.  Recently, I purchased the streaked version of 'Formal Attire'.

Let me take this opportunity to THANK YOU for your assistance in advance.

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA