Re: Tomatoes in pots

  • Subject: Re: Tomatoes in pots
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:26:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2002 5:11:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com writes:

While I am here I would like to ask the vegetable gardeners out there what is
a good tomato to pot up for my grandmother's porch?

Narda,
God bless her!  I always buy Sweet 100 cherry tomatoes for just outside my door.  They produce lots of tomatoes and are really sweet and yummy.  I haven't found a slicing tomato that equals what I grew up eating in Ohio.  I'll be interested in the answers that you get ........  slicing those Sweet 100's for a BLT is a bit tedious! LOL!

And I will look into the bird vitamins at the pet shop.  Thanks for tip!
cb

Carol in CT   z6/5
AHS Eastern Region
FIRST LOOK 2