Re: Final Book List?

  • Subject: Re: Final Book List?
  • From: Graham Rice garden@tiscali.co.uk
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:29:14 -0500

>RHS Wisley Handbook series "HOSTAS" written by Diana Grenfell Photography
>by Mike Shadrack. Available only in the UK for now.... unless we stumble
>across you somewhere. Will be on sale at the convention

This is available from amazon.com, but as I said in my earlier
posting for some reason it does not turn up when your search on
"hostas" or on "Diana Grenfell". Search on the ISBN instead:
0304362883.

Or go here:

Publisher's details are at:
http://www.sterlingpub.com/search/SearchBookDisplay.asp?BookKey=176500