Re: The Final, Final Book List

  • Subject: Re: The Final, Final Book List
  • From: "Karen B." abtrlife@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 20:02:36 -0500

Pinterics, Michael W (MED) wrote:

I had somebody pick one up for me last year and placed
an order this year.... and though I paid nothing for it...
It cost me over $700.....(sigh).

Hi Mike,

How would you like to live 12 minutes away from W & G?! I was there every Monday last summer taking pictures for the Library contest. On several different Mondays, many plants decided to hitch a ride home with me - a total of at least $800!! This doesn't count the first trip of the season to spend my $75 worth of Gift Certificates and which turned into a little over $200 worth of hostas headed home with us.

Karen, who also lives about 12 minutes from the Blueberry Patch (Doug Beilstein).