Re: Winterberry Farms nursery

  • Subject: Re: Winterberry Farms nursery
  • From: "Kirsten O'Dell" ilikehostas@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 08:22:14 -0500

Hi Charles.
I get the same "Page not found". However their link is now pointing to
http://barbados.globat.com/~winterberryfarms which is not what it did before. So my guess is that either someone made an "oops" or they are changing their page and it isn't finished. I have their 2003 catalog in front of me by chance. If you would like to call an ask...which I will be doing since I have an order for them...their number is...706-538-1003. Thanks for noticing! Kirsten