Fw: Winterberry Farms

  • Subject: Fw: Winterberry Farms
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:12:48 -0400

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "James M. Anderson" <rowinter@joimail.com>
To: <ctuttle39@JUNO.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:37:36 -0400
Subject: Winterberry Farms

Charles,

I appreciate your help in posting our last email to the listserve,  I
need
your assistance again.  WinterberryFarms.com still does not work.
eNom.com
still has not pointed the DNS to our site.  This outfit used to be fast,
but
clearly is not anymore.  If anyone uses one of these domaine name
services,
I would suggest Active-Domain.com who sets DNS withing 12 hr.

Anyway, you can get to our site through

        Winterberry.biz  or Wb-F.com

until the correct DNS is set.  We are getting calls about being out of
business.  I wonder if my blood pressure will ever go down again.  Email
continues to work as it has been rerouted.

Thanks again,

Jim Anderson
Winterberry Farms