Nematodes...do we all have them? I do now.

  • Subject: Nematodes...do we all have them? I do now.
  • From: "Mike Groothuis" MGroothuis@playingmantis.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:23:26 -0500

I have been out for a while, so pardon if this topic has been discussed recently...

Is there anyone left in the hosta world who grows 200-300+ varieties that can truthfully say they do not have or never had foliar nematodes? I'm willing to bet the number is dwindling. I can no longer say I do not have them. I have just learned to live with them. I stopped destroying plants last summer. It's pointless.

Mike Groothuis
St. Joseph, MI