Hosta Finder 1997

  • Subject: Hosta Finder 1997
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:20:33 -0400

Hosta Brethren:

  I am looking for a copy of the 1997 Hosta Finder that I can buy, beg,
borrow, or steal. It is needed for some answers for the Q and A section of
THJ. I have a volunteer who is willing to do a lot of work and answer some
neat questions. This is the missing link. That would be the Hosta Finder
and not the happy volunteer that is the missing link.  I have contacted
Steve Greene but he does not have this one anymore.My nephew borrowed mine
5 years ago and his wife threw it out 2 weeks ago. HAH! See if they get any
of  the rare and precious H. 'Francee' from me this year.

Waiting in Vermont with faint hope, glen

" Qui me amat, amat et canem meam"
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont