Re: Good News

Hi to all- The on line store looks great and I hope this will make purchasing
AHS items easier for all members. Selling our stuff at conventions, hosta
college and the like afforded those individuals in attendance the opportunity to
purchase items, but left out those who were unable to be there. This allows
all to participate, and also whenever they want from the comfort of their own
computer! Christmas gifts, Mothers day, Fathers Day, birthdays, etc. the list is
endless. Having AHS logo items available is a great thing too. Purchasing
t-shirts of the next convention and so forth is fun and greatly supportive of the
convention host, but having 'timeless' AHS products is fabulous. I would like
to add to Kevins message however, that the accolades really go to Connie
Linder-she did all the work of researching the 'store' idea, products, and so
forth. Hip, hip, hurray to Kevin and Bernie too for helping with the website
components. Shop often and spend lots! Mary Schwartzbauer