Re: squirrels

The squirrel saga has taken another twist for the worser... One of those
little critters just destroyed one of my birdhouses.. I paid about $150 for a
multi-dwelling  bird house made out of old barnwood -  I have it sitting on
top of an old porch  post and when I looked at it this morning the damn
squirrel had chewed out one of the holes to about 3" in diameter - from about
1"..Thats the second "expensive" birdhouse those critters have wreaked their
havoc upon.. It's time to get out the heavy atillery..