Using Round-Up in Hosta Beds

I use the spray occasionally during the spring in hosta beds to kill
broad-leaf "weeds." It sure beats pulling them out manually. It should be
employed on a still day. I find that it is not very effective in killing lawn

If a little bit hits a hosta leaf, very little injury, if any at all, will
occur. (This is based on my experiences, using Round-Up.)

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN