That spring weather

I tell ya. I sure love this time of year. It is finally starting to warm
up in this part of the country. Sure, we may still have the occasional
cool day, but most of the snow should be behind us. I walked around the
garden yesterday to see my montana 'Aureo-marginata' sprouting 9 new
eyes a couple of inches above the ground. Dozens and dozens of Trilliums
emerging amongst the aquilegia. Most of the albo-marginatas and the
plantagineas are showing signs of life as well. In a week or so I will
finally be able to start snapping more pictures and sending them to the
pixlist. I should have tons of mature (or close to) specimens to share.
131 varieties is the year to date tally including a couple orders from
Plant Delights and Naylor Creek that are still out yet, but should be
here this week.. I should have some great shots to share. I sure hope
everyone else enjoys this time of year as much as I do. Spring, ITS
ABOUT TIME!!

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
zone 5b