Re: Biggest and Fastest Growing

Pottsey,
it seems like you are asking 2 questions --The fastest growing hosta and what
will get real big

Most of the inexpensive hosta's form news eyes real quick- the price reflects
this. A mass planting will fill a large area in a few years. As far as fast
and large, it will still take a few years to mature into a large clump. Sum
and Substance or sieboldiana Elegans are large, relatively inexpensive and
easy to find.

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio