Convention 99

Just want to let anyone planning on attending this year's convention
to make room reservations soon if they haven't already.  I called
this morning and all I could get at the convention rate was a smoking room
with a king bed.  The girl taking the reservations said the rooms have been
going very fast the last few weeks. I'm hoping to meet a lot
e-mail people there again.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net